The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "" - Line: 1584 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1584 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 934 eval
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 11 - File: inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code 11 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 934 eval
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What Music Helps Get You PUMPED or In-Character?
#21
I almost forgot about this song. Such a peppy tune!

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4kWpi2HnPU">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4kWpi2HnPU</a><!-- m -->
#22
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://edharrison.bandcamp.com/album/neotokyo-gsdf">http://edharrison.bandcamp.com/album/neotokyo-gsdf</a><!-- m -->

Really digging this stuff right now!
[Image: nanoha_zps8059419b.jpg]
#23
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UlxqlgZhy0">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UlxqlgZhy0</a><!-- m -->

This, along with the entire Kill La Kill OST. Suck Your Blood deserves special mention.
[Image: u17lb3R.gif]
#24
Bad Guy makes me want to make a villain once I reach the appropriate level of OM.
[Image: u17lb3R.gif]
#25
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://listenonrepeat.com/?v=nGKAEaXQoEQ#Fate%2FStay_Night_OST_s_-_Eiyuu_Ou(Gilgamesh_s_Theme">http://listenonrepeat.com/?v=nGKAEaXQoE ... sh_s_Theme</a><!-- m -->)
This^
[Image: GilgameshDAsig_zpsecqjfngm.png][Image: NB_BadgeRight.png][Image: RhzfCY6.gif] - Credit to Ezzy
#26
[youtube]xgCU9Z9PgYk[/youtube]


The westernish music really compliments Seraph's appearance and light but engaging pace fits the way Seraph sees and deals with things.
"I've been here before, used to this kind of war. Crossfire grind through the sand. The orders were easy: 'It's kill or be killed'. Blood on both sides will be spilled."
[Image: DeathMountain.png][Image: blades.png][Image: Darkdata.png]
#27
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oBikInBRxs">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oBikInBRxs</a><!-- m -->
[Image: illidansig2.jpg]
#28
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://youtu.be/47zm4jju37M">https://youtu.be/47zm4jju37M</a><!-- m -->

This one's been pretty good at getting me into the mood for general writing.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ylDDs3mdJE">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ylDDs3mdJE</a><!-- m -->

This one's more for intimate scenes.

(Will add more)
[Image: visig2018.png]
#29
The song depends on the situation. It can be literally anything. For instance, fight scenes - a song from Mark Petrie, Brand X, Disturbed, Saliva or P.O.D. Mellow mood/tone - a song from Evanescence, Epic Score or Hans Zimmer.
[Image: c1f25896-85f6-41b6-b294-c33e5d5737f8_zpsol2jguot.jpg]
#30
[youtube]B4JDZMsRLQw[/youtube]
This also serves as Galel's theme song.
#31
Oh man, so many opportunities for this...

A few AC related ones to get me in the Assassino and Templurrr mood:

[youtube]By2VPvkMCDY[/youtube]

[youtube]nJuyIu26QrE[/youtube]

[youtube]bavMvN_1WOg[/youtube]
[Image: tumblr_nabdyeE81m1qcy62fo1_500.gif]
"The air is still, and I am a hunter."
#32
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://youtu.be/IyH5NvmjxeY?t=40m24s">https://youtu.be/IyH5NvmjxeY?t=40m24s</a><!-- m -->

This song made Brotherhood the best when it came to speed based missions.
[Image: trixiesig2018.png]
Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned
#33
Trixie Wrote:https://youtu.be/IyH5NvmjxeY?t=40m24s

This song made Brotherhood the best when it came to speed based missions.

Aw yiss, always nice to see these appreciated!

Also, another one I forgot to mention...

[youtube]1JudtkSaTuE[/youtube]
[Image: tumblr_nabdyeE81m1qcy62fo1_500.gif]
"The air is still, and I am a hunter."
#34
Oh god the Shanties. The SHANTIES SHAY! I SANG THEM FOR WEEKS WHILE I BEAT IT!
[Image: trixiesig2018.png]
Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned
#35
Trixie Wrote:Oh god the Shanties. The SHANTIES SHAY! I SANG THEM FOR WEEKS WHILE I BEAT IT!

Me bonnie bunch o' roses, Oh!~
[Image: tumblr_nabdyeE81m1qcy62fo1_500.gif]
"The air is still, and I am a hunter."
#36
Do not stand in my way!
The final boss theme is always great for getting pumped. The guitar at 1:09 is a particularly great bit... But 4:40 screams I-can't-stop-now.

I'm not afraid of anything anymore!
[Image: giphy.gif]
"Is this the kind of girl that looks like she gives a damn about your blades, bludgeons and bullets? No. Of course not. Prepare to lose to a little girl" is basically what this says. And that's the kind of thing I like to think while I'm writing for Mami (Specifically what I was trying to think while writing fight stuff).
#37
This for Toybox Girl <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QVbqB-cHcM&list=RD_QVbqB-cHcM#t=0">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QVbqB- ... B-cHcM#t=0</a><!-- m -->
#38
ALL I LISTEN TO IS RWBY SOUNDTRACK
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the 'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters Samus Aran or Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!
#39
This is for you Luffy

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw</a><!-- m -->
[Image: trixiesig2018.png]
Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned
#40
Hypemaster O-Styles Wrote:ALL I LISTEN TO IS RWBY SOUNDTRACK

Good taste.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)