12-31-2014, 01:27 PM
Hey guys, I am new to this site and don't know anyone very well, but as I was getting familiarized with the rules, the website's format, and just the theme of the roleplay in general, there was a mod that helped me 100% of the way.
And while everyone has been busy for the holidays, manning the fort has been Sarah, and I wanted to create a sort of "Thank You" post to start the new year, just to show her how grateful we are for her endurance and dedication- as she was on and helping the site flow even while she was sick and over the holiday. It's impressive and frankly, I think that it deserves some merit. So I hope everyone who sees this post and wants to show their appreciation will sign it in whatever uniquely beautiful way they feel inspired to do so.
Honestly, I can't say it enough,
Thank You Sarah
And while everyone has been busy for the holidays, manning the fort has been Sarah, and I wanted to create a sort of "Thank You" post to start the new year, just to show her how grateful we are for her endurance and dedication- as she was on and helping the site flow even while she was sick and over the holiday. It's impressive and frankly, I think that it deserves some merit. So I hope everyone who sees this post and wants to show their appreciation will sign it in whatever uniquely beautiful way they feel inspired to do so.
Honestly, I can't say it enough,
Thank You Sarah


![[Image: eTZZc0W.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/eTZZc0W.jpg)
![[Image: oGzCtPC.png]](http://i.imgur.com/oGzCtPC.png)
![[Image: LsiSHXa.png]](http://i.imgur.com/LsiSHXa.png)
![[Image: proto.jpg]](http://epiqz.com/omni/proto.jpg)
![[Image: DAHost.png]](http://www.omniverse-rpg.com/images/badges/Events/DAHost.png)