The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "" - Line: 1584 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1584 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 934 eval
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 11 - File: inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code 11 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 934 eval
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Deja Vu OOC
#21
I'm nervous, I've never done a fight before.
#22
Do me a favor and link me to the first post of this fight.
#23
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://omniverse-rpg.com/viewtopic.php?p=8664#p8664">viewtopic.php?p=8664#p8664</a><!-- l -->
#24
Desco is going to rejoin the topic and the fight. Guu may join the topic with Desco but may or may not fight
#25
I don't know what Neku and Rand are planning, but if you two win, would you let me give Guu a chance to talk you two out of finishing off Nyes? She's most likely going to be spectating from the sidelines so she'd be there to do it. I just need both of your permissions first.
[Image: MUsY55C.jpg][float=right][Image: sN7AejK.jpg][/float]
#26
I'm thinking it wouldn't be too out of character for Neku to tell Nyeseth to get lost instead of killing him if he ends up winning the fight. I won't kill him and mess up your storylines. This is supposed to be fun.
#27
Ah alright! I can roll with that. I guess we can assume Neku realizes by that point that Nyes isn't the same kind of reaper he's thinking of.
[Image: MUsY55C.jpg][float=right][Image: sN7AejK.jpg][/float]
#28
Yes, but Neku might not kill him if two little girls are defending him?
#29
I wouldn't have minded either way, because it's going to happen sooner or later, but thank's Neku Smile
#30
I feel like it's necessary to say that Neku wouldn't keep feeding energy into that lightning psych if it looked like Rand was about to get zapped by it. Rand can write me dropping it when he posts.
#31
Yeah, That's what I was thinking, It was just a way of my character breaking away from Rand and rushing to help Desco, because that's the kind of character that Nyeseth is. I never expected him to role play it as himself getting electrocuted.
#32
Funny thing is that Desco is in less danger than Nyeseth since Neku isn't going to hit Desco.
#33
hahaha, that is true, but Nyeseth doesn't know that
#34
I sent PMs, but so everyone knows, can't post yet. Desco's anatomy doesn't include suction cups. Latching on I thought would be understood as the same move she'd tried in my previous post, biting. Tongue
#35
Tentacles. Latching. Hentai. I made assumptions. Not sure if I'd be allowed to edit the post to fit them.
#36
So when can I post?
#37
Hey Nyeseth and Desco, after the battle and we go into our separate groups, should we start a new topic about the rest of our interactions in the Nexus or should we go do that in Baby Steps?

I'm assuming you'll need to be fully patched up and introduced to Guu before we go anywhere and I'm assuming Neku and Rand will stay in Deja Vu to finish their interactions.
[Image: MUsY55C.jpg][float=right][Image: sN7AejK.jpg][/float]
#38
We should do that, and I'd say we'd do it in baby steps
#39
Its not a matter of permission to edit. I assume its as easy and typing up a new post and putting it in the Typos thread.

Nyes should not have posted until this was resolved.
#40
Ahh sorry Desco


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)