01-09-2015, 05:15 PM
Yep all looks fine now. Like Omni said Water Breathing is free so you can roleplay with that from the get-go. Just post this in a new roster topic. Additionally, you may make a reply to that topic to create an in depth character profile. Just see some of the Rosters for an example if you need one.
Oh, and I didn't see a reason for your Cordak Blaster to cost 600 OM. It has one function so as far as I can tell, it should only cost the base of 300 OM.
Name: Toa Matoro
Level: 1
Spent OM: 3,500
Proficiencies: (2600) Ranged (1000), Debuff (1000), Area Attack (600)
Powers: (0);
Moves: (900); Cordak Blaster (300), Twin Cutters (300), Elemental Attack - Ice (300)
Super Moves:
Transformations:
Summons:
Items:
Bases:
Unlocks:
Base stats:
ATK: 3
DEF: 3
SPD: 2
TEC: 2
I'll post up your log page which you may utilize to make purchases at a later time.
Remember your first IC post should be in the Nexus. Please see the introduction page in the Rules for further details. Afterwards, your free to head to any of the other verses that can be reached from the Nexus.
Oh, and I didn't see a reason for your Cordak Blaster to cost 600 OM. It has one function so as far as I can tell, it should only cost the base of 300 OM.
Name: Toa Matoro
Level: 1
Spent OM: 3,500
Proficiencies: (2600) Ranged (1000), Debuff (1000), Area Attack (600)
Powers: (0);
Moves: (900); Cordak Blaster (300), Twin Cutters (300), Elemental Attack - Ice (300)
Super Moves:
Transformations:
Summons:
Items:
Bases:
Unlocks:
Base stats:
ATK: 3
DEF: 3
SPD: 2
TEC: 2
I'll post up your log page which you may utilize to make purchases at a later time.
Remember your first IC post should be in the Nexus. Please see the introduction page in the Rules for further details. Afterwards, your free to head to any of the other verses that can be reached from the Nexus.
![[Image: SarahKerrigan_sig199_zpswcfeq7fe.png]](http://i936.photobucket.com/albums/ad202/missfinefeather/SarahKerrigan_sig199_zpswcfeq7fe.png)

