The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Undersiej
#4
Some yes. Like Acrobatics. Unless there are some complex applications you wouldn't need a move to say do a back flip if you have the power. However like the example I mentioned there are a lot of instances where Moves would be required. Anyways, I'm still a bit hesitant on the whole freezing touch thing. I still say you need a Move for it even if it is only Water. So up to you whether not you want to start with it, or get it later.
[Image: SarahKerrigan_sig199_zpswcfeq7fe.png]


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)