12-14-2014, 11:47 AM
Everything looks all right from my end.
My advice would be to hold off on your last two moves and save those for Super Moves, where I think they'd make a much better fit as 'Finishing Moves.' If you'd want to keep them, I think they're both fine at 300, since everything boils down to 'Shoot person with muskets.'
I'll let you get back to me with your final opinion, but you may consider yourself approved in the interim.
My advice would be to hold off on your last two moves and save those for Super Moves, where I think they'd make a much better fit as 'Finishing Moves.' If you'd want to keep them, I think they're both fine at 300, since everything boils down to 'Shoot person with muskets.'
I'll let you get back to me with your final opinion, but you may consider yourself approved in the interim.
![[Image: proto.jpg]](http://epiqz.com/omni/proto.jpg)
![[Image: DAHost.png]](http://www.omniverse-rpg.com/images/badges/Events/DAHost.png)
Dante's Abyss 2015
Host
