12-02-2014, 01:37 AM
Hmm... so, basically what I was trying to get across was the idea of writing a normal roleplay, like we would in any other verse, but using these two characters (and side characters that I'll have to develop), and instead of it being an actual crime fighting duo within the omniverse, it's a television show, so we'd put elements of T.V shows in the writing, like taking a break for a little bit of news, or some add breaks, and then at the end of each post (1 episode) we have something like 'Tune in next week blah blah blah
And I think I'll be the one keeping the bible, that'll make it easier for me to have all the details, and then distribute them as needed (considering it's my idea, I don't feel like I should put that part on someone else)
and yes, it won't just be one person writing each episode, but if someone wishes to Write a post, the should consult me, and then the person who wrote an episode before they expressed interest (as that person may have a story line that continues over multiple episodes). Like I said, I haven't ironed everything out yet, I will get to it, but right now, I'm just looking for people who would be interested in writing or helping out, the fine tuning will come later.
I don't plan to beging writing on this within the next month, as christmas is coming up and family stuff will be going on, so it will most likely begin sometime in january, and this gives the project more time to get people interested and time for me to Iron everything out.
And I think I'll be the one keeping the bible, that'll make it easier for me to have all the details, and then distribute them as needed (considering it's my idea, I don't feel like I should put that part on someone else)
and yes, it won't just be one person writing each episode, but if someone wishes to Write a post, the should consult me, and then the person who wrote an episode before they expressed interest (as that person may have a story line that continues over multiple episodes). Like I said, I haven't ironed everything out yet, I will get to it, but right now, I'm just looking for people who would be interested in writing or helping out, the fine tuning will come later.
I don't plan to beging writing on this within the next month, as christmas is coming up and family stuff will be going on, so it will most likely begin sometime in january, and this gives the project more time to get people interested and time for me to Iron everything out.
