12-02-2014, 01:15 AM
One thing I would be willing to do is to maintain the bible. That is what they call the record of the story events, the character and place profiles. Basically a record of all the details so we can avoid conflicts in the story line.
Am I getting this straight, you want us to run the story as play, with us in charge of different parts, building on what went before?
Will there be an episode plot to follow or will make the entire thing up? If the latter, I can see things going pretty badly, which ironically would probably prove to be very good for ratings.
Am I getting this straight, you want us to run the story as play, with us in charge of different parts, building on what went before?
Will there be an episode plot to follow or will make the entire thing up? If the latter, I can see things going pretty badly, which ironically would probably prove to be very good for ratings.
Sometimes the difference between Good and Evil is who is passing judgement.

