12-01-2014, 01:45 AM
So are we going for a large cast like CSI/Law and Order or are we having a detective kind of deal kind of like Sherlock Holmes? I mean, if you don't want them to be involved with Empire law enforcement, the Sherlock route would make the most sense.
I'm just going to assume the Sherlock route, despite going against the pun since that's more inline with your pitch. I think the Human detective is a misanthropic pain-in-the-ass but good looking recluse, and the Orc is someone he hires in as the heavy. But, as it turns out the Orc is a spiritual person who only fights in self-defense. He believes in shamanism and seeks balance with nature, as well as peace with all living beings. So in reality, the good looking human is the ugly one and the Orc presents true beauty. It'll be interesting seeing them play off each other.
Oh yeah, when I finish the Netflix build, do you mind if I make my own show in the Dataverse? Kind of want to do it to test if this would all work, but I don't want to feel like i'm stealing your idea.
It's just going to be some cheesy sitcom I have in mind.
I'm just going to assume the Sherlock route, despite going against the pun since that's more inline with your pitch. I think the Human detective is a misanthropic pain-in-the-ass but good looking recluse, and the Orc is someone he hires in as the heavy. But, as it turns out the Orc is a spiritual person who only fights in self-defense. He believes in shamanism and seeks balance with nature, as well as peace with all living beings. So in reality, the good looking human is the ugly one and the Orc presents true beauty. It'll be interesting seeing them play off each other.
Oh yeah, when I finish the Netflix build, do you mind if I make my own show in the Dataverse? Kind of want to do it to test if this would all work, but I don't want to feel like i'm stealing your idea.
It's just going to be some cheesy sitcom I have in mind.
[float=right]
[/float]
