The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Law & Orker (Opinions wanted)
#4
Considering the standard length of a show episode is 22 minutes and 20 seconds (in America at least,) I'd say the word count per episode should around 2,220 words for a 30 minute show, 4,440 words for a 60 minute show. Adjust to 3,000 words or 6,000 words if you decide to do commercials (depends if we are talking Hulu or Netflix here.)
If you fear the work load might drive people away, you could half those numbers or at least give the option to do so.

Also, I can look into making a Hulu and Netflix versions of my Youtube player. Considering I know the correct dimensions, shouldn't be as hard...


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)