The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Law & Orker (Opinions wanted)
#3
It would be like a typical crime fighting duo, sorry xD I knew there was something I was missing out on, and of course, based in Coruscant, then I guess it could be highly biased against the kingdom, but I was thinking that it would be more of them solving crimes that happen within the tv show, within the omniverse, like murder, hostage situations, etc.

Of course I haven't fleshed this out fully, but if I have people expressing their interest, then I'll Iron out the fine details (I have the time, finished school this year and I am taking a year off before going to Uni, so I have the time to flesh this out x3)


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)