The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Law & Orker (Opinions wanted)
#1
Okay, so I had this Idea a while ago, for an omniverse T.V show (it would be posted in the data verse)

The show would be called 'Law and Orker' and it would feature two characters, Law and Orker.
Law is a relatively buff human, brought to the omniverse specifically as an actor, where as Orker
is a highly intelligent Orc from the Tangled green, Orker had read many human books
(finding lost ones within the jungle) and aspired to be an actor on what he came to discover was
Television. Orker ventured out of the Tangled green and into the nexus, where he finds Law, and
ther are swept up but storm troopers and taken to Coruscant, where they become the stars of their
Own T.V show 'Law & Orker' They would film episodes across the Omniverse.

Now I was thinking this could be a thing in which Multiple people could work on an episode for each week.
I thought it'd be fun and whatnot, Obviously I'd thought myself would write a fair amount of episodes, but
I wouldn't be the only one to write them, anyone that expressed interest could write an episode. Of course
I'd need to come up with a minimum word count for each episode and the story line for an episode could
carry over multiple episodes, which could be written by one person, or multiple people, if they wanted to
see how others would take the story line and take it in their direction.

So that was just something I wanted to throw up for discussion.

~Nyeseth


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)