The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Atelos
#5
Just a couple things:

Under Fire - Is it the shield protecting your entire body from harm, or do the flames surround you to defend from all sides? With Area Shield you can have either as long as they are solely defensive. However, it needs to be clear.

Rage of Sparta - How long is the prep time for this? Is the aura just aesthetic, or does it do something? Finally, how fatigued does this leave him - can he perform this feat multiple times? Also Omni will have to look at it as I am unsure about the price. I can sorta see what you are going for. It's like a 3-step attack, but I'm the wrong person to be asking about complex Moves.

Lastly, you also need to spend 300 OM for a Move to have a 'shield' to use. You have enough OM for it; I calculated 4,600 OM spent not 4,800. And, that's assuming your second Move costs 900 OM.
[Image: SarahKerrigan_sig199_zpswcfeq7fe.png]


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)