The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Colosseum Tournament
Guu Wrote:After I do one final post in Welcome to Ambrosia, I think I'll have Guu head over to the tournament, spectator of course to check up on several Ambrosian's there.

Though, how tight is the security? Think I can get into the lobby to kick Yu's butt?
There are some pretty high-profile nobles there, so security probably isn't lax, but they also probably won't mind if there's a little bit of roughhousing with the rabble. If it turns into an actual brawl they'd probably step in.
[Image: sig2.jpg]


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)