03-05-2016, 06:42 PM
I've added Roster and Purchase Log lines to the postbit
It works a little different here, because if you want your link to be clickable (and not show up as the entire link), you need to use bbcode or html. Both are available as options.
Roster or <a href="url to purchase log goes here">Purchase Log</a>
You can check out Proto Man, because I got both to work.
Once I've had a little more time to experiment with editting the template files, I may get this to function without the need of code, but for now, this method should work fine for us.
Let me know if you have any issues.
void
It works a little different here, because if you want your link to be clickable (and not show up as the entire link), you need to use bbcode or html. Both are available as options.
Roster or <a href="url to purchase log goes here">Purchase Log</a>
You can check out Proto Man, because I got both to work.
Once I've had a little more time to experiment with editting the template files, I may get this to function without the need of code, but for now, this method should work fine for us.
Let me know if you have any issues.
void
