The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rivals
#3
Nealaphh vs. Omni

Seriously, schooling Omni is Nealaphh's sole motivator atm.

Also, to a lesser extent,

Nealaphh vs. Guu

Nealaphh sees her as its main interim competition, since she is the only other eldritch abomination Nealaphh knows of that is aspiring to be a leader.
And, we dream of home I dream of life out of here Their dreams are small My dreams don't know fear I got my heart full of hope I will change everything No matter what I'm told How impossible it seems We did it before And we'll do it again We're indestructible Even when we're tired And we've been here before Just you and I
Don't try to rescue me I don't need to be rescued


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)