06-20-2015, 12:13 PM
This thread was inspired by Luffy, *cough*secret rival*cough*
Rivals push you to do your best, motivate us on out laziest days, and give people a challenge...
It's simple, if your character has a rival (or they may have more than one,) post below!
You may also find your long lost rival by searching this thread. I'll start.
Magus Verses Caira
(It only makes sense, Mage Verses Mage)
EDIT: This is not a thread to name call, so please don't. If you do that, I will get really mad and destroy you with Gildarts.
erioussam:
Witty comebacks however... (But seriously no name calling)
Rivals push you to do your best, motivate us on out laziest days, and give people a challenge...
It's simple, if your character has a rival (or they may have more than one,) post below!
You may also find your long lost rival by searching this thread. I'll start.
Magus Verses Caira
(It only makes sense, Mage Verses Mage)
EDIT: This is not a thread to name call, so please don't. If you do that, I will get really mad and destroy you with Gildarts.
erioussam:Witty comebacks however... (But seriously no name calling)

![[Image: -Gildarts-fairy-tail-35651033-300-180.gif]](http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/35600000/-Gildarts-fairy-tail-35651033-300-180.gif)