06-10-2015, 06:51 PM
His warmth. It was odd for her. He was a stranger to her, someone she just met and here he was embracing her? Humans sure are odd. She waited for him to release her from his grasp and blushed a little at the comment about her dress. She tried to follow Victor but slipped on the wet sand and landed on her bottom causing her chest to jiggle. She rubbed her head a little and made a cute embarrassed face. "Damn this hellish sand!" She said as she just sat there. It was obvious sand was not something she was accustomed to. She tried to get up but slipped on her heels and fell again.
"What madness is this!" She cried out. "Um.. Victor.. I don't know if I can get up. Could you help me?" She asked obviously embarrassed.
"What madness is this!" She cried out. "Um.. Victor.. I don't know if I can get up. Could you help me?" She asked obviously embarrassed.

