The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
An Angel Among the Wind (Open)
#47
The gentle breeze seemed to turn into a roaring scream. The sky became clouded and gray, dull and lackluster, void without color. The first tear fell from the heavens and hit the ground in front of the two. "Finally." The girl whispered mysteriously as the rain started to pour. She seemed to almost dance as they moved together, her head held up embracing the sky. She didn't seem to care that her white dress was getting soaked. She seemed to really enjoy the rain. "The rain and I share a special bond, it was the birthright of my name. I am Princess Raina, the Maiden of the Dawn, and with the dawn there is the morning rain." The girl's words hung with a cloud of mystery as her eyes seemed to water along with the rain. Tears fell down her face sparkling against her sun kissed skin.

"Feel happy you were taken from your home. There are fates much worse then that. My home, Mystia is locked away in a distant dimension that is unavailable to beings of less then divine blood. We did not realize that someone could take over a divine. That was our Achilles Heel. My sister, Aria, was always the jealous hot head type. She was cursed with an inferiority to Mana. Her body couldn't not process like mine. My sister and I are polar opposites. I am what is called a Relic in my home world. A user of elemental Mana almost limitless in what I can do as long as I train properly. While Aria was a swordsman. She was better skilled at weapons then I. Her thirst for power and jealousy of mine caused her to become weak of mind and led her astray. A demon known only as SIN, warped her view and granted her dark powers. She killed our family and everyone in our dimension before setting her sites on me. SIN granted Aria the power to absorb power from her victims. I managed to escape and thought I entered a portal to Man's World, but ended up here." She said as tears fell down her face.

"So now you know why I cherish life. For it is so fragile and can easily be destroyed." She finished as she turned her head to the man. "Anyway, lead the way."


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)