The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
An Angel Among the Wind (Open)
#46
Victor watched as the girl healed the turtle monster, it scrambled off before Wolfe could give chase, he would need to watch out for this girl, she seemed like the type that would heal her enemies after a fight and whilst this could win her some friends it could also lead to more unsavory characters killing her after she had healed them. Victor knew many crooks who would do it, and he did not want to see one of the first friendly faces he had seen in a long time get hurt because of her morals, thus he decided to give some advice based on his experiences in the past.

"Oh my dear if only you knew, I view life as more precious than anything in the world, it is why when I was taken from my homeland and forced to become an assassin, I decided to use my new talents to prevent senseless killings, with one slash of my dagger i could cause entire armies to lose their moral and surrender thus preventing the peasants undoubtedly being forced to fight as fodder from being slaughtered by the armies of a bloodthirsty and expansive empire." Victor Wolfe said with a dark look on his face

"I realised sometimes there is no way to prevent death ,and if I had to chose between a long and bloody war with thousands of casualties on both sides, including many civilians who wanted nothing more than to protect their lands, or slit the throat of the general at the back of the field in his tent drinking wine whilst the army he was in charge of did the work for him, then I think the answer is obvious. Sometimes the world needs people like me to make the hard decisions and do what others will not, I do not take any pleasure in the act of killing, I was however conditioned to believe that it is a necessary evil" said with a harsh and serious look on his face, before it faded back to his natural warm and smiling face

" I am sorry if you disagree, but let us talk of more pleasant things from now on, morality can be a subject that leaves no one happy and I would hate to see you upset" Victor Wolfe started to walk in the direction that he had been told to head for hoping to reach the city before night fall.

" So as a way of changing the subject, do you have anyone special to you back home, I assume you were taken from your homeland too? And what is your world like, I have always enjoyed traveling and exploring new lands, and it might be a long walk, so why don't you tell me about your world and your past" Victor said with a smile.
[Image: LMLzBQ4.gif][Image: psgGbSy.png]                                                                                                                                [Image: 2lvxt0w.gif]


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)