The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
An Angel Among the Wind (Open)
#44
So she also had offensive magic to, this girl could prove to be very powerful in the future, Victor walked over to the turtle creature unsheathing his dagger, it looked dead but there was only one way to be sure.

Victor dragged the blade across its throat watching the blood flow, the body twitched slightly although this may have just been the nerves firing off and not a sign that the creature was faking its death. When he was sure he would not be ambushed by it he walked back over to Raina sheathing his dagger.

" Well I am sure we could find plenty of ways to pass the time with just the two of us" Victor said lustfully " But alas I do believe I have prior arrangements with some very powerful friends, you see I met a man in the Abyss, as I healed one of his companions back from the brink of death, he told me about his kingdom in this desert, and how one day he would rule over this entire desert bringing justice for all the people who lived here , freeing them from the oppressive grip of an empire. The confidence and passion behind his words left an impact on me, thus I have decided to help him achieve his goals using my very particular set of skills" Victor said with a smile.

" However I am sure for a lady as lovely as yourself there may be room in New Babylon, after all healers tend to be in short supply , and I doubt someone with as many talents as yourself would be turned down"

Victor walked over to the girl and offered her his hand " so shall we visit the the capital of what will eventually be the greatest kingdom in the world my lady? we could even call this a date. " Victor said with a grin, it was fun to interact with someone that had a normal range of emotion for once.
[Image: LMLzBQ4.gif][Image: psgGbSy.png]                                                                                                                                [Image: 2lvxt0w.gif]


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)