The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
An Angel Among the Wind (Open)
#42
Not long headed East, we found a turtle-like creature; yellow skin, black shell, red, glowing eyes, and black boots. "That looks familiar..." I said, staring at the turtle. "Wait a minute...Isn't this a-" I was cut off by the turtle creature. "An Apokalips Troopa, the army to the bringer of Apokalips, Darkseid?" the turtle creature said. "Wait a minute...Darkseid...I was supposed to be fighting him!" I said. "He is in that one place, the...Ashen Steppes, was it called...?" I asked Sisco. "Yeah, we MIGHT want to go get him..." Sisco said. I turned towards Raina. "Well...I guess this is goodbye...I hope to see you again..." I told Raina. I then sped off, dragging Vibe with. Remembering the path, I trailed towards the glowing portal to exit the Endless Dunes.
Quote:To be continued in "In A Flash".
[Image: life-is-strange-ep-2-banner.png]


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)