06-08-2015, 07:18 PM
Victor was impressed by how fast the Flash could move , at least his name was about how he moved in a flash, and not the other type of flashing, he doubted that the girl next to him could handle such a level of exposure. However the Flash was not the only one who could move fast, over long distances the Flash would undoubtedly win in a race as it appeared that to reach his top speed he needed to get some momentum, this was the opposite of Wolfe, who thanks to his quick burst of movement was always able to move at top speed from the get go, it was like comparing a marathon runner to a 100 meter sprinter.
" I am no slouch either Flash, I am pretty sure I can keep up with whatever these guys have to throw at us, besides I have my own special set of skills too. you see I have been trained for years in the arts on how to deal with people that cause problems for my...friends, and one of those skills is precision control of my speed" Victor said with a grin.
As if to emphasise his point Victor ran around Flash using his burst movement to circle him faster than Flash had done to him , He had to stop pretty quickly though, or risk exhaustion under the roasting desert sun. Victor patted Flash on the back. " It is nice to meet a fellow speedster, your name fits pretty well"
Victor turned to the girl still trying to contain her blushing and decided to have a bit more fun, he walked over and grabbed one of her hands and whilst looking her directly in the eyes said " I am really glad that you trust me, the first person I met in this land spoke nonsense and when I would not believe him assaulted me, it is so nice to see a very friendly and pretty face for once , I hope we become good friends with many great memories, perhaps even more one day..." Victor kept eye contact and as he seductively let his sentence fade off let go of the girls hand as her face turned back to beet red.
He turned back to the Flash " so we head East now to stop these criminals, let us go forward for the good citizens of New... I mean the Endless Dunes, I feel like with all three of us no one could stand in the way of justice, and maybe once this is over I will introduce you both to my friends, one is a king after all and I am sure he will be willing to give you any information you are looking for."
" I am no slouch either Flash, I am pretty sure I can keep up with whatever these guys have to throw at us, besides I have my own special set of skills too. you see I have been trained for years in the arts on how to deal with people that cause problems for my...friends, and one of those skills is precision control of my speed" Victor said with a grin.
As if to emphasise his point Victor ran around Flash using his burst movement to circle him faster than Flash had done to him , He had to stop pretty quickly though, or risk exhaustion under the roasting desert sun. Victor patted Flash on the back. " It is nice to meet a fellow speedster, your name fits pretty well"
Victor turned to the girl still trying to contain her blushing and decided to have a bit more fun, he walked over and grabbed one of her hands and whilst looking her directly in the eyes said " I am really glad that you trust me, the first person I met in this land spoke nonsense and when I would not believe him assaulted me, it is so nice to see a very friendly and pretty face for once , I hope we become good friends with many great memories, perhaps even more one day..." Victor kept eye contact and as he seductively let his sentence fade off let go of the girls hand as her face turned back to beet red.
He turned back to the Flash " so we head East now to stop these criminals, let us go forward for the good citizens of New... I mean the Endless Dunes, I feel like with all three of us no one could stand in the way of justice, and maybe once this is over I will introduce you both to my friends, one is a king after all and I am sure he will be willing to give you any information you are looking for."
![[Image: LMLzBQ4.gif]](https://i.imgur.com/LMLzBQ4.gif)

