The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
An Angel Among the Wind (Open)
#40
His hands were warm on her face and his voice was silky but strong. Her heart continued to beat and her skin was flushed with blush. He spoke of her as a flower, an unrivaled beauty here in these sands. Something to soothe him. He handed her the water bottle and she took a little drink before trying to regain her composure. "Thank... Thank you. I am Raina Lynna Dawne Scylar, Princess of the Angels. I would honored if you would join us. You seem quite... capable." She said as she stuttered a little. Social settings were not her strong suit.

"Flash, We may need his strength if we run into Cold or even Reverse. What harm can it have by letting him join us? Surely someone with his well sculpted face could not be deceiving us. I cannot believe that everyone is a danger here, If I did I would of struck you two down upon meeting. Let us give this warrior a chance." She said in her sing song-y voice as she placed her hand over her breast almost like a salute. " We must head east to catch Cold before he harms anyone. Let us make haste!" she said as she started walking.


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)