The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
An Angel Among the Wind (Open)
#39
"They call me the Flash...And they call me that because of...Well...this." I said before completely circling Victor, five times, at super speed. I then stopped directly in front of him. "That's Vibe, over there, he can blast vibrations..." I pointed to Vibe. "And you have already met Raina." I pointed to Raina. "In case you are wondering about the villains we are facing, there's the Reverse Flash, who also has super speed, and then there's Captain Cold, who has a gun that can turn temperatures to Absolute Zero." I explained, turning back to face Victor. "We better get going...Captain Cold could be miles ahead of us by now." Vibe said, turning towards the East. "Yeah, who knows what trouble he's causing..." I said. I then started to walk towards the East, Vibe following. "Are you coming, Raina?" I asked Raina as I turned around, Vibe stopping as well.
[Image: life-is-strange-ep-2-banner.png]


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)