06-08-2015, 05:58 PM
Victor was liking the reactions he was getting from the girl, Raina, what a pretty name he thought, after spending time with Guu and Okor he did not think he would get to see a pretty face ever again. With a quick burst of movement Wolfe moved close to Raina. He brushed the loose strands of hair over her ear and said seductively " Why I was just wandering in this barren desert and noticed a flower of unparalleled beauty, I as a true gentleman simply had to get a closer look, after all beauty should be admired, and few things are as soothing to the eyes as you my dear." The girl continued to blush wildly.
Victor decided he had best explain himself to the man, after all there was always time to flirt. "I had plans to meet up with friends who have a large influence over this area but I saw some people who looked like they might need help and like the good samaritan I am, I decided to see what could be done to help, I even bring a peace offering." Victor sheathed his daggers and gave a bottle of water to both the Flash and Raina. Victor tended to not like people who called themselves heros as they tended to interfere with his work, but in this case there goals seemed to cross over. After all two people causing trouble around the Dunes unchecked could cause problems for New Babylon later on.
" This Villain problem sounds very serious, after all they may cause trouble for the locals here, and it does not look like this area has a very strong security presence, that is why I want to help you hunt down these criminals and get them out of the Dunes, I think we can come to an alliance of convenience, and I would not mind spending some more time with Raina" Victor said with a smile. " My name is Victor Wolfe, what is yours ?"
Victor decided he had best explain himself to the man, after all there was always time to flirt. "I had plans to meet up with friends who have a large influence over this area but I saw some people who looked like they might need help and like the good samaritan I am, I decided to see what could be done to help, I even bring a peace offering." Victor sheathed his daggers and gave a bottle of water to both the Flash and Raina. Victor tended to not like people who called themselves heros as they tended to interfere with his work, but in this case there goals seemed to cross over. After all two people causing trouble around the Dunes unchecked could cause problems for New Babylon later on.
" This Villain problem sounds very serious, after all they may cause trouble for the locals here, and it does not look like this area has a very strong security presence, that is why I want to help you hunt down these criminals and get them out of the Dunes, I think we can come to an alliance of convenience, and I would not mind spending some more time with Raina" Victor said with a smile. " My name is Victor Wolfe, what is yours ?"
![[Image: LMLzBQ4.gif]](https://i.imgur.com/LMLzBQ4.gif)

