The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
An Angel Among the Wind (Open)
#34
Raina stood up and turned away sadly. "I guess you can't really count me as a princess then. I was sheltered and hidden in the castle. But I will try!" She said as she opened her eyes and listened to the wind blow. The elements have never really let her down and she felt she must not betray her beliefs in order to overcome obstacles. The wind howled and whispered secrets of this barren land. A small gust blew her hair back wildly, almost dancing with her hair. "East, the wind is telling me east is our path."

She spoke with a soft understanding as if the wind was an ally to her. Such a mystery this girl was. Just what power did she hold? She turned to Flash before she moved. "I think I need to patch you up before we go. We both know if Reverse Flash finds us I can't do much." She said as she started to shimmer once more healing his wounds.


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)