The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
An Angel Among the Wind (Open)
#33
I woke up from the water. "COLD! COLD! THIS WATER IS VERY COLD!" I shouted as tons of water blasted into my face. As the water calmed down, I got up. "...Thanks..." I said. "But the Reverse Flash got away..." I then added. "Let's just hope that we don't run into Snart again now - he could easily freeze me in place." I complained. So far, the wounds from the battle didn't seem severe - I had a few bruises on my arm, and a burn spot on my face from the lightning, but other than that, I was okay. "I think I'm okay...Just a few marks from the battle, but other than that, I'm fine..." I said. "You sure?" Vibe asked. "Yeah...I'm sure..." I responded. "Okay..." Vibe shrugged.

"Honestly, I have no idea where Snart OR Reverse Flash went anymore..." I said, clueless. "So, Raina...You're the princess...You have experience with leading, so...Lead." I then said to Raina, turning towards her.
[Image: life-is-strange-ep-2-banner.png]


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)