The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
An Angel Among the Wind (Open)
#31
The Reverse Flash ran, going faster than Raina saw me run. "This is between me and the Flash..." the vibrating figure claimed. "As for why I attack, it is not the place nor the time to explain..." He then went for a full on charge, attacking Raina and performing five swift punches in a combo. He then started to circle Raina, in a similar manner to the past. Sighting it, I remembered the night the Reverse Flash killed my mother...

He was circling her in the exact same way, with another Speedster fighting him. After a few minutes of watching the fight, I was whisked away by the Speedster facing the Reverse Flash. I ran back to find my father was being arrested, and my mother was dead.

I then stopped looking back at it and decided to fight back. I ran into the fray, and me and the Reverse fought. It was like a tornado of electricity, and it was revolving around Raina. Eventually, the Reverse Flash exited the electric spin, and I chased after him. I just barely caught up, and grabbed him, holding him back, before delivering a few punches. We were just barely in vision of Raina and Vibe. I exchanged super-speed punches with the Reverse Flash for five minutes, before he gained the upperhand. Performing a sturdy uppercut, the Reverse Flash knocked me unconscious. He then ran off.

Vibe ran over to my side, dragging Raina with. "FLASH!" Vibe shouted. He checked my pulse. "It's going a little fast, but that's normal for him..." Vibe said. "He'll be alright..."
[Image: life-is-strange-ep-2-banner.png]


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)