The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
An Angel Among the Wind (Open)
#28
Flash's foot looked bad. The ice was in there deep. Raina's eyes started to swell with tears, she hated anyone to be hurt, even her enemies. She always cried when she seen blood or injuries. This was different though, this was her fault. His injury was because she was careless, untrained. She wasn't trying to kill Captain Cold. Just incapacitate him. "I am so sorry Flash. Please forgive me! I didn't mean for this to happen. I just wanted to help." She said as she sobbed. The tears hit Flash's foot as Raina started to glow and sparkle like before. Her tears were healing his wound. She continued to cry even after his wound was healed.

"I'm sorry. I am so useless, I try to help and all it does it cause you pain. I am no fighter, I am not my sister." She said as she hung her head low.


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)