The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
An Angel Among the Wind (Open)
#27
"Snart got away again, and when Vibe used vibrations to get the ice off my foot, a shard went right into my foot." I explained. "Don't blame me, I can't control where the shards go and it's the only method I've got to get the ice off." Sisco said. "It's okay, buddy, just be more careful." I said. "Okay." Vibe responded. "...Gah...That one hurt a bit more than before, though..." I said, holding my foot. I raised my hand; my foot was definitely bleeding. "The cut's pretty deep..." Vibe said, staring at the wound. "...Can you heal it...Raina...?" I asked Raina, limping towards her.
[Image: life-is-strange-ep-2-banner.png]


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)