The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
An Angel Among the Wind (Open)
#23
Snart saw the attack coming this time, and blasted ice at each fireball, the attacks cancelling each other out. "Too easy when I see it coming." Snart said, smirking. The teleporter warped up to Raina and attacked her, performing two powerful punches. "You know, you can't actually harm me..." Laura said. She teleported, and appeared behind Raina. "I'm too quick..." Laura then added, from behind. I suddenly attacked Laura, performing three swift punches and a kick. Laura responded by warping behind me and performing a leg sweep, taking me down. I responded with an uppercut, knocking Laura down and allowing me to land on my feet once again. Laura got up, getting weak. "Alright, Speedster...You're good..." Laura said. "Yes I am." I replied, smirking, before charging kinetic energy into my fist and...

FZZZZZAP!

Another electric punch is landed, this time on Laura. She is knocked unconscious. "Alright, we have Laura. Now for Snart." I said to Raina, running back to her.
[Image: life-is-strange-ep-2-banner.png]


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)