06-05-2015, 08:57 PM
"I guess you didn't like being frozen too much, did you?" I asked Raina. "Don't worry; everyone gets angry sometimes." I then continued towards the path. Vibe then tripped on what seemed to be a rock, and landed face-first into the sand. He then got up, spitting sand out of his mouth. After the sand was out of his mouth, he turned around to find it was a frozen rock. "Why on Earth did Snart just freeze a-" He was then bombarded by Snart, who froze both of his feet in place. "...Rock..." Sisco finished. "Hello again, heroes..." Snart said. He was obviously showing wear from the previous fight. There were a few scorch marks on his parka, and a bit of a mark from when I used a Speed Pulse on him. "I see you've wandered right into my trap." Captain Cold then said.
"Trap?" I asked. "What kind of trap is this? I could leave any time I-" In an instant, I was interrupted by Laura Jannett warping in. "Laura Jannett..." I said, staring at Laura. She was a teleporter, black, in a casual outfit. "Hey there, Speedster..." Laura said, smiling. "So I see you've met my new partner...I guess I should introduce the girl..." Snart said, pointing at Raina. "...Whatever your name is, meet Laura Jannett..." Snart said. I ran at Laura, who teleported out of the way. I turned to chase her again, she warped again. "VIBE, NOW YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT TELEPORTERS!" I said, continuing to chase Laura only to be denied by her warping over to a different spot.
"Trap?" I asked. "What kind of trap is this? I could leave any time I-" In an instant, I was interrupted by Laura Jannett warping in. "Laura Jannett..." I said, staring at Laura. She was a teleporter, black, in a casual outfit. "Hey there, Speedster..." Laura said, smiling. "So I see you've met my new partner...I guess I should introduce the girl..." Snart said, pointing at Raina. "...Whatever your name is, meet Laura Jannett..." Snart said. I ran at Laura, who teleported out of the way. I turned to chase her again, she warped again. "VIBE, NOW YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT TELEPORTERS!" I said, continuing to chase Laura only to be denied by her warping over to a different spot.

