The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
An Angel Among the Wind (Open)
#18
"No, don't be like that..." I told Raina, trying to stop her from crying. "Captain Cold gets away all the time, it's not your fault..." Vibe then added. "But the fact that you stood up to him...You're definitely a hero." I said. The sound of Snart's Cold Gun was heard, but I didn't hear it, and Vibe didn't seem to, either. "If we just continue on, we're sure to find Snart." I said. Vibe then pointed in the direction Snart went, a cactus was frozen. "I think that he went that way." Vibe said. "What gave it away?" I asked sarcastically. "Just a hunch." Vibe commented. We then went off in that direction.
[Image: life-is-strange-ep-2-banner.png]


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)