The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
An Angel Among the Wind (Open)
#16
Snart was instantly hit by a towering ray of light from Raina. He seemed to be getting weak, but he wasn't just ready to give in yet. As the ray died down, Captain Cold was smirking. He had a plan to get away. "Alright...You are good, girl..." Captain Cold said. He then shot Raina in the foot with the Cold Gun, freezing her foot in place. "Raina!" I shouted.. "But I'm afraid I have to go..." Snart said. "Keep cool.". He then left, the smug look remaining on his face. I then ran to Raina's side. "Raina...Are you okay?" I asked, looking worried.
[Image: life-is-strange-ep-2-banner.png]


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)