The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
An Angel Among the Wind (Open)
#14
I grabbed Vibe and pulled him out of the blast as the Ignite attack hit Captain Cold, the fire searing him. He barely kept himself close to the ground as the attack hit. As it calmed down, he saw the caster. "Don't do that again." he told Raina, pointing the Cold Gun at her. While he was distracted, I charged some kinetic force in my fist, Speed Force lightning crackling. I then approached the distracted Snart and...

BZZZZAPT!

A shockingly powerful punch hit Captain Cold.

Quote:Ba dum TSS

"He must be shocked from that one." I quipped.

Snart turned towards me, harmed, raising the gun back towards Raina. "You think you're very funny, don't you, Speedster...?" Snart asked me. "Yes." I commented with a smug look on my face.
[Image: life-is-strange-ep-2-banner.png]


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)