06-04-2015, 08:45 PM
Raina smiled as the man talked about running into a Boulder. She couldn't help but giggle a little as she got herself up and dusted herself off.
Raina ran after the speedster and noticed from a distance the man in the blue parka. That must be him. She thought to herself. Before he would notice her, she waved her hands in circular motions creating magic circles, a total of 5. Think Raina. His weapon can freeze. So I need fire, lot's of it. I just hope Flash can get him and Vibe out of the way. I don't have time to warn them. She quickly focused her target on Captain Cold and said "Ignite!" as she slammed her fist into each circle shooting five blasts of flame at the Captain.
Raina ran after the speedster and noticed from a distance the man in the blue parka. That must be him. She thought to herself. Before he would notice her, she waved her hands in circular motions creating magic circles, a total of 5. Think Raina. His weapon can freeze. So I need fire, lot's of it. I just hope Flash can get him and Vibe out of the way. I don't have time to warn them. She quickly focused her target on Captain Cold and said "Ignite!" as she slammed her fist into each circle shooting five blasts of flame at the Captain.

