The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
An Angel Among the Wind (Open)
#12
"At least you didn't charge headfirst into a rock at SUPER SPEED on your first day here..." I said, stopping and turning towards Raina. "As for the Omniverse, I don't know much...I do know that you can summon items, or maybe other people, if you focus really hard. Some things are easy to summon, others, not so much. But you can only do it if you are a Prime; that is, people who are summoned by Omni." I then explained. I then went off to speed after Vibe, who continued on, but I ran directly into a man, and we both fell down. As we got up, I noted his attire; a light blue parka with white fuzz, a pair of sunglasses with a blue rim, and a gun with a glowing blue piece on the barrel; Captain Cold. "...Captain Cold..." I said, staring at Snart. "Hello, Flash..." Captain Cold responded. Vibe turned around and came back. "Hello to you too, Sisco..." Snart then added, turning towards Vibe, who removed his mask. "Snart...Drop your weapon..." Sisco said, clenching his fists. Snart wasn't going to obey, and he simply tightened his grip on the Cold Gun.
[Image: life-is-strange-ep-2-banner.png]


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)