The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
An Angel Among the Wind (Open)
#8
"They call me the Flash because of this." I explained. I circled Raina five times at super speed. I then stopped myself. "So, you want to help with Captain Cold?" Vibe said, turning towards Raina. "You've gotta be ready for ANYTHING with Captain Cold..." I said. "Trust me, he's a big problem...Even without his weapon, he's a ruthless criminal who will do anything to get away. And he isn't the only problem I've had. Of course, more of my problems have powers, like I do, so that makes it worse."
[Image: life-is-strange-ep-2-banner.png]


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)