The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
An Angel Among the Wind (Open)
#7
A weapon that freezes surely that is sorcery? She thought to herself. Science was marvelous but elemental magic rained supreme when it came to things like that. She smiled at the man when he was surprised about her powers. Her face lit up from a slight embarrassment. "My name... My name is Raina Lynna Dawne Scylar. Princess.. Princess of Mystia. The land of the angels. I came through a portal here thinking this would take me to Man's world. Where the human's live. But I ended up here. And your wound healed because I am a Relic, a divine sorceress where I come from. I control mana and am able to use to heal or even attack with it."

Flash. That is quite a name for a hero, she thought. I wonder what he could do that earned him that name. Was it the flash of his blade when he attacked? Or was it his charming smile? She didn't know but it was a story she would like to here. "Why do they call you flash? And for the matter of this Captain Cold, was it? I would like to help if I can." Raina said.

She didn't know why she was offering her assistance. She wasn't allowed to be a hero. But then again, the men her kingdom allowed to be heroes couldn't hate things. They couldn't stand up to Aria. She could. What does this mean? She may have to be the hero this world needs.


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)