06-04-2015, 01:35 PM
Quote:Raina sat up, hearing the voice of the man near her. She placed her arms to her chest and looked at the man dressed in the scarlet and yellow uniform. Raina's face lit up with a crimson blush as she noticed him. She tried to back away a little, afraid that he may attack. "Please..... don't.. don't hurt me." She said as she tried to back away a little.She must be new here... I thought to myself.
Quote:It was obvious this girl was new to this place and she didn't want to any trouble. "That.. that was my sister... Aria." She said as she continued to back away. Her long pink hair fell a little in front of her face as she tried to hide her tears. "Please.. I.. don't know... where I am.. I don't know what is happening. I just came.. here. I had to escape." Tears fell down from her eyes like the rain from the heavens."...I'm not gonna hurt you...I'm a hero..." I responded. "...Besides, what damage could I do, anyway...?" I gestured towards the wound on my foot. "...I can barely walk right now, let alone attack..."
Vibe approached. "We would love to stay and chat, but we're hunting for Captain Cold right now..." Vibe said. "No, no, we have time..." I responded. "But, isn't hunting Snart down what we came here for?" Vibe asked. "...Not like I could fight him at the time, anyway..." I responded, noting my injury.

