The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Marine and Malcontent- Discussion
#13
Thanks for judging the fight Gil, I agree with all that you said, Grammer has always been a weak point for me but I will try and work on it , I re-read my roleplay from the start and feel I need to focus my character a bit more, I think I know how I am going to do that, I will definitely take the believability into account next time I write. Congrats Okor, it was really fun working with you Smile
[Image: LMLzBQ4.gif][Image: psgGbSy.png]                                                                                                                                [Image: 2lvxt0w.gif]


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)