The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree
Warning [2] Undefined array key "" - Line: 1584 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1584 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 913 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 913 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 913 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 913 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 913 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 913 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 913 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 913 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 934 eval
/showthread.php 913 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 11 - File: inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code 11 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 934 eval
/showthread.php 913 build_postbit




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Going after the Joker
#6
I apologize. I forgot that the internetz was serious business, my friend. Perhaps I can rectify this situation by detailing your extreme masculinity, and the degree by which you are superior to me in every way. I could then go into how, respectively, I am also far below the norm in every which way but particularly in regards to the size of my genitalia, whereas your genitalia are larger than the norm by a large margin. Woe be unto I, for I have gazed upon perfection and now know that I will never be more than an ant in comparison. A mere mortal in the presense of a God. Less than a speck of dust in the vast cosmos of your majesty. Of course, no apology can ever make up for the fact that I have spit in your eye, oh mighty one, but perhaps you might deign to show your vast mercy to your servant, in this most grievous of insults to your pride. I sit here, typing away in vain, in the miniscule hope that I might appeal to your humanity, and yet I know that you are beyond humanity in the same way that humanity is beyond a virus.

In short, BRING IT ON!


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)