The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Prison Break?
#37
Ganondorf Wrote:I've always been more of a big picture guy, so since you're very detail oriented, this join-up should work well. And yeah, that's perfect. Though, I doubt we'll need pseudonyms. We're unknowns here anyway. I'd rather have the bandits associate Thaal and Ganondorf with badassery than some made up names, because that sets us up well for when we take over and start using our actual names anyway.

I doubt Omni will have any problem with it either. From my understanding, however, this whole process is going to take awhile. As in, I doubt we'd be able to wrest control of the TWNN any time in the immediate future. More like at least a year before we can even consider it. Probably not until we make it to Tier 2, at least.
Oh, I have no plans of winning anything in the short terms, it's jsut a good "let's get STARTED" storyline to go with. As far as pseudonyms go, if we can use pseudonyms with the bandits and our real names with the TTWNN citizens, it will prevent our shady actions from coming back to us. If Roland catches wind of 2 new crime lords in the sands beyond the city called Yellowbelly and The Boar he's less likely to come lookign for us than if he hears that Thaal and Ganondof, the new town heroes, are associating with bandits.
[Image: sig2.jpg]


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)