02-10-2015, 03:05 AM
Well, here's the deal. As far as I could tell, your move is the first Time Manipulation move to ever exist in the Omniverse. It will be the precedence for every Time Manipulation move to come in the future. This is why I want Omni to look at it so it's entirely certain that this is the route he wants to go with it. However, he's going to be gone for a little while longer (he said Wednesday.)
So, you have two options: I could approve you now without the move and you can just buy Kopie when he approves it, or you can wait until he's back and I'll approve your character then. It's up to you.
So, you have two options: I could approve you now without the move and you can just buy Kopie when he approves it, or you can wait until he's back and I'll approve your character then. It's up to you.
[float=right]
[/float]
