Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Spy
#1
Character name:The Spy

Character source:TF2

Character history:I'm using the Spy from immidiately after Saxton Hale fired him. (https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Story#1971)

Physical Description: Not an original.

Stats:
ATK:3
DEF:2
SPD:1
TEC:4

Starting Proficiencies:Physical Strength

Starting Powers:Shapeshifting,Stealth, Basic Suppresion

Starting Moves:
Butterfly Knife - Requires Physical Strength - 600
A standard 6 inch (including handle) butterfly knife. Can be used as a normal and quick knife. Also can be used to do a damaging backstab that takes 2 seconds to charge. De-stealths and de-shapeshifts upon use.

Earned OM:5000

Spent OM:4700

OM Left:300

I confirm that I have read and agreed to the Rules of Conduct. I have.
#2
I couldn't find that bit of the story from what you linked to. Could you give a header to the specific part? Might have been the wrong header.

You'll need a little more description on your move. Specifically, I'd like you to include that it can be used as a normal knife (I mean, that's how weapons work on the Omniverse) and if you could write a separate line about the charge attack, specifically how long it takes roughly to charge up. Everything else looks fine to me.
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the 'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters Samus Aran or Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!
#3
Omni Wrote:I couldn't find that bit of the story from what you linked to. Could you give a header to the specific part? Might have been the wrong header.

You'll need a little more description on your move. Specifically, I'd like you to include that it can be used as a normal knife (I mean, that's how weapons work on the Omniverse) and if you could write a separate line about the charge attack, specifically how long it takes roughly to charge up. Everything else looks fine to me.

Okay, I updated the move. Also, the part of the story I referenced is the second to last sentence of the last paragraph in the section I linked to. It's also here:http://www.teamfortress.com/fateworsethanchess/#f=27
#4
Given that it only takes a couple of seconds to charge, change the description slightly to take out the "very" part. So:

A standard 6 inch (including handle) butterfly knife. Can be used as a normal and quick knife. Also can be used to do a damaging backstab that takes 2 seconds to charge. De-stealths and de-shapeshifts upon use.

With that, you're good. A mod will set you up with your roster and log shortly. In the meantime you are free to begin role-playing in the Nexus. Make sure you read the other sticky in this joining forum before you start writing though. Other than that… Welcome and have fun!
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the 'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters Samus Aran or Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!
#5
Oh! Sorry this took so long! Here you go!


Name: The Spy
Level: 1
Spent OM: 4700
Proficiencies (1000): Physical Strength (1000)
Powers (3100): Shapeshifting (1400), Stealth (1200), Suppression; Basic (500)
Moves (600): Butterfly Knife (600)
Super Moves:
Transformations:
Assists:
Items:
Bases:
Unlocks:
Base stats:
ATK: 3
DEF: 3
SPD: 1
TEC: 4


Head on over to the Roster forum and make yourself a Roster! Copy and paste the above into the first post and make any subsequent posts about your character.

Please read over this topic to help you get started: What do do once you've been approved

Your log for future purchases is right here!

Any who, congrats on getting approved and welcome to the Omniverse!
[Image: MUsY55C.jpg][float=right][Image: sN7AejK.jpg][/float]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)