Posts: 169
Threads: 28
Joined: Mar 2016
Reputation:
0
Hope everyone has/had (depending on the time you all read this) a good one.
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the
'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters
Samus Aran or
Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!
Posts: 11
Threads: 1
Joined: Feb 2014
Reputation:
0
Merry Mathias Birthday, cause it sure the heck ain't Christ's!
Sometimes the difference between Good and Evil is who is passing judgement.
Posts: 270
Threads: 35
Joined: Aug 2013
Reputation:
0
Happy Holidays, everyone!
![[Image: proto.jpg]](http://epiqz.com/omni/proto.jpg)
Dante's Abyss 2015
Host
Posts: 20
Threads: 0
Joined: Sep 2014
Reputation:
0
Happy Holidays, everyone! :frogsiren:
![[Image: LsiSHXa.png]](http://i.imgur.com/LsiSHXa.png)
"
To confront a person with his shadow is to show him his own light. "
- Carl Gustav Jung
Ezrihel Wrote:I'm so glad DL linked it
Posts: 56
Threads: 2
Joined: Aug 2014
Reputation:
0
A bit late but Happy Holidays, regardless of what you celebrate I hope it was a bitchin' good time.
Posts: 70
Threads: 4
Joined: Aug 2012
Reputation:
0
Also late because holidays. Hope yours were fantastic. You guys are pretty okay, I guess.
Posts: 155
Threads: 13
Joined: Dec 2014
Reputation:
0
*a capella* and a Happy New Year!