08-31-2014, 09:53 PM
Character name: Jack Frost(Jackson Overland Frost)
Character source: RIse of the Guardians
Character history:CHosen by the Man on the Moon as a Guardian of Earth, Jack Frost accepted it after an event with the tothers Guardians, removing the threat of the Boogey Man. Soon after, he found himself staring at a omnious portal, and being the guy he was, he stepped through.
Stats:
ATK:1
DEF:1
SPD:3
TEC:5
Starting Proficiencies:
Ranged Proficiency – 1000 OM
Area Shield Proficiency – 400 OM
Ranged Materialize Proficiency – 600 OM
[b]Starting Powers:TBA(Cant find if Controlling Ice Is a Power or not)
Starting Moves:TBA( Putting the moves up in the other thread after this
Writing example: (See Deadpool PLease? I am just changing Characters. If you could just Change my Name to 'Jack Frost' ( and leave the Password I will be fine? Or do need to make a new character?)
I confirm that I have read and agreed to the Rules of Conduct.
Character source: RIse of the Guardians
Character history:CHosen by the Man on the Moon as a Guardian of Earth, Jack Frost accepted it after an event with the tothers Guardians, removing the threat of the Boogey Man. Soon after, he found himself staring at a omnious portal, and being the guy he was, he stepped through.
Stats:
ATK:1
DEF:1
SPD:3
TEC:5
Starting Proficiencies:
Ranged Proficiency – 1000 OM
Area Shield Proficiency – 400 OM
Ranged Materialize Proficiency – 600 OM
[b]Starting Powers:TBA(Cant find if Controlling Ice Is a Power or not)
Starting Moves:TBA( Putting the moves up in the other thread after this
Writing example: (See Deadpool PLease? I am just changing Characters. If you could just Change my Name to 'Jack Frost' ( and leave the Password I will be fine? Or do need to make a new character?)
I confirm that I have read and agreed to the Rules of Conduct.
![[Image: tumblr_mez96xdyvu1runifxo4_500.gif]](http://24.media.tumblr.com/50817efc86779863b17ac5048ff4ef15/tumblr_mez96xdyvu1runifxo4_500.gif)
Deadpool Wrote:Another moment -- Jack saving Retane's ass. That was OG.

