Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Doakes Story: The Tale of Doakes
#1
Where was this? It didn’t look like Miami, that was for fuckin’ sure.

DOAKES sat up. White, as far as the eye could see. DOAKES’s lip curled.

He set off at an intense sprint towards the nearest gate. He’d find out where Dexter was and take him down.
[Image: 0bwAI3j.jpg]
#2
At the gate stood two stormtroopers. DOAKES approached.

He assessed them with a withering glare. “Who the fuck are you two supposed to be, stormtroopers?”

The two stormtroopers looked at each other. “I take it you’re a new prime?”

DOAKES bared his teeth. “I take it you still suck your momma’s tits?”

The stormtroopers exchanged another worried look.

DOAKES squared up to one of the stormtroopers. He fixed him and for several seconds nobody said anything.

“You mute?”

“No, sir.”

“What’s your name?”

“I’m … I’m Matthews?”

“Matthews.” DOAKES’s eyes narrowed. “Sergeant James. Doakes. Miami PD. What do you do for a living, Matthews?”

“I’m a stormtrooper. I guard the gate to Coruscant.”

DOAKES smiled a crocodile’s smile. “Oh I see. Real funny guy, huh?”

“What?” Matthews looked to his compadre again. “No. Can I help you, Sergeant?”

“Maybe you can, maybe you can’t.” He nodded and strolled through the gate, turning and walking backwards to keep his eyes on Matthews as he did. He gestured a finger to Matthews, then two fingers back to his own eyes. “Be seeing you, Matthews.”

The two stormtroopers regarded DOAKES, then looked back at each other, shaken. “What the hell was all that about?”
[Image: 0bwAI3j.jpg]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)