Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Adventures of Samus and Chums
#1
Any feedback for Return to Coruscant would be lovely, for those of you who've been following it. I may write a little more but this is mostly the end of this mini-arc as next week is the anniversary.

Wasn't sure if you wanted to pursue a fight or not, Vitruvius, but I erred on the safe side (this was my original idea, anyway, Vitruvius just ended up as a good IC reason for Samus to be down there). But enjoy the fodder nonetheless.
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the 'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters Samus Aran or Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!
#2
Ah sweet. I got home like, an hour after you sent that message so I just flopped on my bed and fell asleep. I think there should definitely be a slight fight between the two. Vitruvius really would just be in self preservation mode if he saw a bounty hunter was after him, but then he'd probably try explaining the whole thing to Samus. I definitely think a partnership/team up would be awesome. Especially if he never figures out that Samus is human right off the bat.
[Image: 2zh1op1.jpg]
The sound of metal, I want to be you. I should learn to be a man...like you.
#3
To all of those who I PMed, I'm also up for a back-and-forth roleplay of the phone call if you want.
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the 'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters Samus Aran or Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!
#4
Where would we do the roleplay? I'd be up for it, but I don't know what board to put it in. I left it intentionally vague for a reason.
[Image: u17lb3R.gif]
#5
I renamed the title since this will probably be ongoing adventures and I might as well keep it in one thread.
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the 'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters Samus Aran or Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!
#6
Today in the Adventures of Samus and Chums:

Hey Vit, I decided to leave your convo out of my roleplay, so it's down to you whether Adam got interrupted by Samus there and didn't get to answer, or whether he reveals that he's an AI ex-human and Samus is a bounty hunter (of course, he doesn't necessarily need to specify that she's a Human Bounty Hunter :fullderpSmile. It just didn't fit into what I was writing from Samus's perspective. But if you want I can jump back with my next post and answer it. Next 'actual' post will be Samus breaking away and fighting on top of the ship. She'll want Vitruvius helping out if he has any ranged defensive capabilities.

Not super feeling it right now, these posts are coming out slow, otherwise I'd be outta this city already. But I'm hoping to wrap things up in the next week or so.
[Image: 0bwAI3j.jpg]
#7
Hey Samus, I'm probably gonna post again just to make sure I participate for this week and get my weekly (#greed). I'll just make it some internal monologue about using Omnilium or some such.
[Image: 2zh1op1.jpg]
The sound of metal, I want to be you. I should learn to be a man...like you.
#8
Yeah, sorry I haven't posted lately. I haven't forgotten, just preoccupied. Still around if you need to run anything by me.
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the 'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters Samus Aran or Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!
#9
You're all good. I totally understand being preoccupied.
[Image: 2zh1op1.jpg]
The sound of metal, I want to be you. I should learn to be a man...like you.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)